ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ:ꯆꯠꯅ ꯀꯥꯡꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯂꯃꯖꯤꯡ ꯂꯝꯇꯥꯛ
|ꯃꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯂꯃꯥꯏ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯒꯤ ꯆꯠꯅꯕꯤ ꯇꯥꯛꯄ ꯂꯃꯥꯏꯅꯤ ꯆꯠꯅꯕꯤ |
ꯃꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯆꯠꯅꯕꯤ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯃꯌꯥꯝꯅ ꯌꯥꯟꯅꯔꯕ ꯆꯠꯅ ꯀꯥꯡꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤꯡꯅꯤ꯫ ꯃꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯂꯃꯥꯏ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠꯀꯦ ꯍꯥꯏꯔꯕꯗꯤ ꯈꯟꯅ ꯅꯩꯅꯕ ꯗꯥ ꯍꯥꯟꯅ ꯐꯣꯡꯗꯣꯛꯎ ꯫
|Error: no shortcuts were specified and the |msg= parameter was not set.|
Any time that people work together, it is important to make rules that they should agree to follow. Most of the rules written here must be followed by everyone, and some of the rules are still being decided.
Most of the time, if a rule has not been made here, or if something that happens is not covered by the rules that are here, we will look at the rules on the main English Wikipedia or other Wikimedia projects. We should also use common sense.
The Wikimedia Foundation has made rules that can never be changed. All projects must follow them:
- Wikipedia:Neutral point of view is the most important rule in changing pages.
- Anyone can change articles without making a username.
- The "wiki process" is the way to decide what is put on the project. See WP:CONSENSUS.
- All writing is available by copyleft licensing. Wikipedia uses the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License and the GFDL license.
Other rulesꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠ ꯁꯥꯒꯠꯂꯨ
These are rules about how users should act.
Writing guidelinesꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠ ꯁꯥꯒꯠꯂꯨ
Behaviour guidelinesꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠ ꯁꯥꯒꯠꯂꯨ
These are rules for how to work better in Wikipedia together.
- Wikipedia:Assume good faith
- Wikipedia:Please do not bite the newcomers
- Wikipedia:User page
- Wikipedia:Be kind
- Wikipedia:Protecting children's privacy