ꯃꯨꯝꯕꯥꯏ ꯅꯠꯇ꯭ꯔꯒ ꯕꯣꯝꯕꯦ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯃꯍꯥꯔꯥꯁꯇ꯭ꯔꯥ ꯁ꯭ꯇꯦꯠꯀꯤ ꯀꯣꯅꯨꯡꯅꯤ ꯫ ꯃꯐꯝ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯄꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯨꯡ ꯏꯟꯅ ꯏꯪ ꯀꯨꯝꯖꯥ ꯱꯵꯰꯷ ꯗꯒꯤ ꯈꯨꯟꯗ ꯂꯩꯇꯥꯕ ꯍꯧꯈꯤꯕꯅꯤ ꯍꯥꯏꯅ ꯈꯟꯅꯔꯤ ꯫
ꯃꯇꯦꯡ ꯂꯧꯔꯛꯐꯝꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠ ꯁꯥꯒꯠꯂꯨ
- ↑ ꯏꯊꯠ ꯷. The Mumbai Pages (16 July 1995).
- ↑ Indian Cities and Their Nicknames - Complete List (22 July 2015).
- ↑ "Kishori Pednekar's journey: From nursing Shiv Sena's image in BMC to mayoral office"꯫ Latest Indian news, Top Breaking headlines, Today Headlines, Top Stories at Free Press Journal꯫ 26 November 2019 ꯫
- ↑ "Mumbai Mayor: Shiv Sena's Kishori Pednekar named Mumbai mayor | Mumbai News - Times of India"꯫ The Times of India꯫ 22 November 2019 ꯫
- ↑ Mumbai metropolitan area (in it). Projectsecoa.eu.
- ↑ Maharashtra (India): Districts, Cities, Towns and Outgrowth Wards – Population Statistics in Maps and Charts.
- ↑ INDIA STATS : Million plus cities in India as per Census 2011. National Informatics Centre.
- ↑ Neela Dabir, Naina Athale (7 June 2011). From Street to Hope. Sage Publications Private Limited, Mathura Road, ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯗꯦꯜꯍꯤ, 76. ISBN 9788132107651.
- ↑ Maharashtra Government-Know Your RTO.
- ↑ Cite ꯑꯔꯥꯟꯕ: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Nast, Condé (2019-10-14). Mumbai is the 12th wealthiest city in the world, leaving Paris and Toronto behind (in en-IN).
- ↑ Mumbai 17th in global GDP list, says survey (in en) (2017-06-03).
- ↑ "It's not so bad as we thought: Mumbai shows improvement on human development index | Mumbai News - Times of India"꯫ The Times of India꯫ 31 October 2013 ꯫
- ↑ National Commissioner Linguistic Minorities 50th report, page 131 Archived ꯸ ꯖꯨꯂꯥꯏ ꯲꯰꯱꯶ at the Wayback Machine. Government of India. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- ↑ Evolution of the Corporation, Historical Milestones. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.